First In Flight Coronavirus Precautions
At First in Flight, safety is our primary core value. As the outbreak of the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) continues to evolve and spread globally, FIF is closely monitoring the situation and the recommendations provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
In an effort to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and reduce the risk of exposure to our employees and visitors, we are requesting that you and your child(ren) wear a mask inside of our facility. Your participation is important to assist us in taking precautionary measures to protect you and others in this facility.
If you answer "yes" to any of the following questions, access to the First In Flight facility will be denied.
1. Within the past 14 days have you returned from any country/state for which a Level 3 Travel Health Notice for COVID-19 has been issued by the CDC.
2. Within the past 14 days have you had close contact with or cared for someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or suspected to have COVID-19.
3. Within the past 24 hours have you experienced any of the following symptoms: fever (>100.4F), cough, sore throat, or shortness of breath?
Access to the First In Flight facility will also be declined if in the last two weeks you have:
- Experienced fever, tiredness, dry cough, aches & pains, nasal congestion, runny nose, sore throat, or diarrhea.
- Traveled to any location subject to Level 1, 2, or 3 travel health notice by the CDC (such as Iran, Egypt, Australia, China, Italy, South Korea, Japan, or Hong Kong)
Thank you again for your cooperation in helping us to keep our First in Flight families and staff safe.